11th Outdoor origami Meeting
Date: April 27th (Friday) to April 29th (Sunday)
Place: Jan Matejko Elementary School 29 (Szkoła Podstawowa nr 29 im. Jana Matejki),
Aleja Edwarda Dembowskiego 12,
30-540 Kraków, Polska,
See also our Google map: http://g.co/maps/pxvxf
(click "wiecej" below to see more)
The convention place is located in the center of Krakow with many different accommodation possibilities suitable for all needs. You must book your accommodation yourself. Note that there will be lot of tourists in Krakow during all-week weekend so we recommend booking in advance.
Some possibilities near the convention place:
- Very cheap youth hostel, good public transport to convention place: Schronisko młodzieżowe, ul. Grochowa 21, http://www.ssm.com.pl/?lan=en
- Cheap accommodation, walking distance to the convention place: Bursa Jagiellonska Backpackers Hotel, ul. Śliska 14, www.bursa.krakow.pl/hostel
- Many other possibilities in Podgorze or Kazimierz district available at www.booking.com
- There are also private apartmaments equipped with a bathroom and kitchenette for 2 to 5 people, look for Podgorze and Kazimierz district https://www.noce.pl/SR/index2.php?lang=en&k=1&pk=2
- You may also use recomendation from official Krakow web site http://www.cracow.travel/for-tourists/accommodation
If you have any problem or need assistance contact us.
There will be lunch available at the convention place (in school canteen). We must order exact number of meals, so mark meals on the registration card if you wish to use this option.
There are plenty of different food places around at walking distance. You will manage yourself all other meals.
Fees and registration
The convention fee is 80 PLN (at the moment 1 EUR = 4,20 PLN, but it will change)
We offer discounts for early birds (till March 31st) and for teachers.
31.03.2012 – diagrams and articles for convention book
31.03.2012 – early bird registration
15.04.2012 – registration deadline (you may register later to participate in the convention, but you cannot order meals)